[OutVoice] RGIN New Music Playoffs Reminder URL Correction

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 22:36:02 CDT 2006

Be sure to tune in to The Duke's New Music Playoffs internet radio show on RGIN http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx Sunday 10 AM-Noon EST to see which LGBT artists won and who they will be matched up against this week.
                                                   Bill

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group