[OutVoice] Boys' Entrance on My Space

qear1 at comcast.net qear1 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 29 10:20:07 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,
Check out the new Boys' Entrance rarities at out My Space site:  www.myspace.com/boysentranceandtalltrees

This site is going to be making rare B.E. tracks available for the first time ever. Up at the site currently are:

"The Ballad of Freddie Mercury", ( this track has never appeared anywhere before, and is where our track, "Requiem"- originally available on "The Queer Punk Folder" cd- was taken.)

"Your Secret Fear", originally recorded on the first B.E. cassette-only album, "Exit or Entrance, this is a LIVE version, previously only released on a cassette-only ep. entitled, "Underdubbed, Boys' Entrance- LIVE". It has a humorous and very familliar drum solo in the middle that is a nod to Ringo's famous solo on Abbey Road, It is guaranteed to raise a smile.

Also included, "Jon-Henri Damski, (Queer Thinker, Queer Thoughts)". This track is an homage to my friend, the late Chicago activist, & poet. The audio only track will be up for a while then we will be releasing a video of the song for your viewing enjoyment later.

Finally, I had to include, "Harry Hay", from "The Queer Punk Folder". If you don't know the song, check it out and learn something about queer history. Then "sing this song and spread his fame." (Harry was originally going to record the "3 questions" in my middle of the song, but after thinking it over decided not to. "I don't give a damn who knows my name as long as they fly with my ideas", said Harry in a letter to me. Darned if I know how the later can happen without the former. That is where my song comes in.

Please visit www.myspace.com/boysentranceandtalltrees and download these rare tracks. They will only be available on My Space for a short while. Later on, they will be available on cds, but God only knows when.

Best Wishes to All!
Tim Cain/ Boys' Entrance
--
"I am resplendent in divergence." - D. Byrne