[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 9-25-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 21:16:24 CDT 2006

                                                                                                                                                              RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here  http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

        Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 9-25-06 8-10 PM EST

  Nedra Johnson - Ahha (It's Good Thing)
Ochi - Treasured Rendezvous
Robin Renee - First Sight
Robert Anton - I'm Gonna Make It
Ricardo Alvarado - Never Gonna Let You Down
Saturn - I'm Coming Out
Green & Root - Marrying You
9bobNOTE - Only The One
Ember Swift - Some Fine Day
Mara Levi - Without Alarm
The Damsels - Ashes
Delphinium Blue - Joy
Matthew Duffy - Electric Shock
Christian Andreason - Love Who You Love
Terry Christopher - Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers
Patrick Boothe - Sorry For What I've Done
Daniel Cartier - Beautiful
Atomic Swindlers - Float (My Electric Stargirl)
Matt Katz - Out Of The Sky
Keyth Lawrence and The Purple Circle - Leaving
Sacha Sacket - Kite High
Phideaux - You And Me Against A World Of Pain
Shimmerplanet - Easy
Lisa Jackson + Girl Friday - AOK
Kevin Cahoon and Ghetto Cowboy - Mr. Curious
Flesh Hungry Dog - Going Down
Semi Precious Weapons - Magnetic Baby
Tony Barre - When The Smoke Clears
  Josh Zuckerman - Be Real

      If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com If any LGBT artists would like to submit a song for The New Music Playoffs contact me.

  You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on RGIN.

  Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php  Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artists matchups are

  Match Up #1
Float (My Electric Stargirl) - Atomic Swindlers (New)
Out Of The Sky - Matt Katz (New)

Match Up #2
I Loved Her First - Heartland (1-0)
Darren - You & I (1-0)

  Championship Match Up
Call Me When You're Sober - Evanescence (3-0)
Out From Under - Josh Zuckerman (5-0) (Reigning Champion)

  So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there vote for some of the other new music.

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group