[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--09/23

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 19:37:27 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, it was the first day of fall, and the weather went from a humid
mid-nineties to a ear-cracking storm. The "QueerWaves" playlist was kinda the  same,
as we hosted another New and New to Me Release Show.
Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX  around
3pm this Saturday, or if you linked your browser to _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  for the live webcast..

HEDDA LAYNE/"Feel The Love (Tracy Young Club Mix)"/CD EP
SISTER FUNK/"On The Dance Floor"/Gossip

(Not new, but one of my favorites, and a good goodbye to summer..)
SACHA SACKET/"Paris and September"/Shadowed

TOMAS/"No Interest"/CD Single
MAX CHRISTOPHER/"Sky"/Fresh Chrome
CHRIS PUREKA/"Intro/These Pages"/Dryland
SEAN WIGGINS THE BAND/"Mercury In Retrograde"/Everyday Life
DANIELLE EGNEW/"One Thousand Eyes"/Red Lodge
JAY SPEARS/"Smak Dem Christians Down"/Playin' On My Team
MALCOLM ROLLICK/"Water To Wine"/Scaffolds
GREGORY DOUGLASS/"Light Don't Shine"/Up & Away

(Not new..but damn it, sometimes you just gotta say it..)
THE PRINCE MYSHKINS/"A War Without An End"/Total Myshkin Awareness

Hey, now's a good time to say, especially in regard to the New and New To  Me
Shows..If there's something on the playlist you like and want to hear again
or there's an artist you want to hear more of, let me know.
Till next week's Fall Membership Drive Show..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: