[OutVoice] QMH for Monday Sep 25, 9pm CST...Nedra Johnson Interview

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 18:05:12 CDT 2006

Howdy,
   Here's another one of my extented QMH shows, and it includes a very
special interview with Nedra Johnson. Naturally I put in it much more good stuff
than would fit in my 58-minute radio spot, so almost a two-hour version can be
heard on my site.

Nedra Johnson – So Good So Far (2005)
Robin Flower & Libby McLaren – 30 second kiss (2000)
Venus Envy – Beaver Cleaver Fever (1990)
Labrys – Sisterlove (1987)
Carol Steinel – Dying For Love (1991)
Carol Steinel – Dangerous / God Is Love / Leviticus (1991)*
Ivy Bottini – Lesbians / The WLM (1976)*
Penny Lang – It’s Not Easy (2006)*
Rosy’s Bar & Grill – Hello Stranger / Ain’t I a Woman (1979)
Michelle Brody – Old Woman (1980)*
Baba Yaga – Old Woman (1978)*
Nedra Johnson Interview (2006)
Nedra Johnson – Michfest Blues (2005)
Nedra Johnson – Ahha, It’s a Good Thing (2005)
Nedra Johnson – Amazon (2005)
Nedra Johnson – Forever With Me (2005)
Nedra Johnson – New Boy Blues (2005)*
Nedra Johnson – Testify (1997)
Nedra Johnson – Hail Mary (1997)*
Nedra Johnson – Are You Getting Angry Yet? (1997)
Nedra Johnson – Any Way You Need Her (2005)
 * = internet show only

The segment can be heard on KPFT (90.1 FM), as the second hour of "Queer
Voices," which is on Monday evenings, 8-10 pm, CST. And the station netcasts,
at
http://www.kpft.org/. You can stream or download it anytime at my site,
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/sep2006.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 8-10 pm,
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle