[OutVoice] 4 new songs on MySpace

Terry Christopher enterrytainer at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 22:48:54 CDT 2006

  Hey to My Out Brothers & Sisters of LGBT Music...

  Just wanted to do a post, this being the first of two announcing that 4 new songs from my new CD, Journey of a Wordsmith, have been uploaded at my MySpace page.  Brothers In Arms & Sister Soldiers, which I wrote about and for US...has already been called the "first rock anthem for the LGBT Community".
  There will also be a re-launch of the website which is shooting for an October date which will also be when the album is due.  That will be my 2nd post.
  Lots of "motivation" and "inspiration" has been given to me from many of you...and trust me, it's IN this music.
  Be well...be good to yourself...keep on keepin' on.
  -Terry Christopher

  http://www.myspace.com/terrychristopher