[OutVoice] RGIN Happenings

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 10:59:06 CDT 2006

During the show 80's @ 8 Tuesdays 8-10 PM EST on RGIN the hosts The Duke & Viz do a contest 12 From 20. A caller calls into the station and challenges Dr. Music (Viz) in an 80's music trivia game similiar to name that tune. We would like to invite any artists to call in and participate. The artist would be given a few seconds to promote anything that they have going on and then challenge Dr. Music. If anyone is interested in this you can contact me and I will give you the details.

  Any artists that would like graphic artwork done can check out my partner Paige
  he is a freelance graphic artist, he has done work for some of the artists that I play
  on The Pride Showcase and you can see that work here:

                http://www.geocities.com/billnor/Paige/mywork.html

  You can also check out a few examples of other work he can do
  here:
                    http://www.geocities.com/gr8heart3/examples.html

  and if you would like any information on pricing and availability you can contact
  Paige at gr8heart at gmail.com

  Also don't forget to cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php  Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchup is

  Championship Match Up
Out From Under - Josh Zuckerman (3-0)
The Kill (Bury Me) - 30 Seconds To Mars (5-0)

So go vote today and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there vote for some of the other new music. Then tune in Sundays 10AM-12PM EST to hear the results.

                                               Bill

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group