[OutVoice] Zrazy in NYC, OH and Dublin

bmgnedra at aol.com bmgnedra at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 08:32:16 CDT 2006

Just forwarding... I will be away, but if I was in NY or OH or Dublin, I'd go see Zrazy =)

Hi everyone,

it's september....season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, back to school, back
to work, and Zrazy are back on the road again.
Well a short trip anyway to New York and Columbus Ohio then returning for some
Irish dates. See below for details.
Hope to see you there.

xCarole and Maria

USA September 2006

NEW YORK CITY
Thurs Sept 14 @ 8pm sharp
Rockwood Music Hall
196 Allen Street
New York City
Contact tel: 212-477-4155 web:
<http://www.zrazy.com/www.rockwoodmusichall.com>www.rockwoodmusichall.com

and in the Mid-West for you outdoor people!

OHIO WOMEN'S MUSIC FESTIVAL
16 Sep @ 7pm
http://www.ohiolba.org>LBA Festival,
Ohio, USA,
Frontier Ranch
Address is: 8836 York Rd SW, Pataskala, OHIO, 43062-9026
LBH Festival, Ohio

Ireland

CLIFTON ARTS FESTIVAL
23rd September. Foyle's Hotel @ 10.30pm. Tickets 8 euro.
See www.zrazy.com for more details.

DUBLIN
Sunday 24th September.
Back to the George! Yes we're back for another run at the coolest FREE Sunday
gig in town. starting at 4pm and continuing till around 6.30, zrazy will be
playing their unique mix of jazz standards and original tunes.