[OutVoice] Rapp's Going to the Dogs

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Sat Sep 9 06:22:59 CDT 2006

>From SandyRapp.com
Hello Group: On Saturday, September,16 from 10  AM  'til noon, I'm playing
an ARF-of- the-Hamptons (Animal Rescue   Fund) party at 90 Daniels Hole Rd,
Wainscott, NY. Do come by if your in  the  area. It's an outdoor,
multi-species
event, where pet adopters  return with  their adoptees to the ARF facility
for a
Reunion  Day.

I'll be singing "Cagney's Song" about my actual ARF dog, amid other  tunes
for
dance and singalong. I note that this annual ARF  event is  the only Hamptons
occasion at which I have to worry about  the  guests urinating on the sound
equipment. Admission is
free and  donations  are very welcome.