[OutVoice] Looking for musicians, and my CD release !!

freddy at freddyfreeman.com freddy at freddyfreeman.com
Fri Sep 8 15:01:10 CDT 2006

Michael West and I are organizing a benefit for Tennessee's Vote no on One campaign. It is an effort to defeat the
gay marriage ban on the ballot in November. I want to do a set with an acoustic ensemble, and I dont know if any of you are in Nashville, but I am looking for a second guitarist who can harmonize, an instrument that does the bass duty,( I am thinking cello), something to approximate keys, like accordian or melodica and a percussionist. If there is anyone out there who might be able to aprticipate or offer any leads in the Nashville area, it would be helpful. If anyone is in town, there is also room for an out of town performer to join the lineup for a short set. It's at a great club called 3rd & Lindsley.

Also, I am proud to announce that my album "Break the Silence" has been shipped off to Oasis for manufacture. I plan to release it with a proper party which is tentativley scheduled for Dec 8th at 3rd & Lindsley.I will be sending out promo copies as soon as we get the CD's back from Oasis.  A lot of great creative people helped make this possible including quite a few Outmusic and Outvoice members. It will be released and distributed on Woobie Bear Music. I'll make a grand announcemnet once the date is solidified, but I am just so excited that it is finnally here.

Freddy Freeman
Singer Songwriter
Founder of Bearapalooza
BREAK THE SILENCE - December2006