[OutVoice] The 5th Annual 2006 Pride In The Arts Awards

Len len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Sep 7 12:06:37 CDT 2006

The deadline for GLBTI Artist registration for the 2006 Pride In The Arts Awards is Friday, 9-8-2006 at midnight. You can register and see all the free benefits of participation at www.stonewallsociety.com/artpromo.htm.  Artists registered and or participating in either the StoneWall Society free GLBTI Artists promotion and our www.outvoice.net  are eligible. You must be registered at one of the sites above or email me directly by the deadline date to be included on the directory during the nomination process.

The Pride In The Arts Awards are a fan driven award system. All determinations, nominations through final award determination are decided and determined by verified email vote. One vote/ballot per verified email address. A great way to involve your fan base, network, support GLBT artists and GLBT Art awareness, and promote your art.

Nominations will open this weekend and continue for 21 days. Please feel free to contact me with any questions or if I may be of assistance. And please do vote in this year's awards and support our community artists.

All my best,

Len Rogers

Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
Outvoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled