[OutVoice] FCC Bleeping

Joseph A. Maulucci Poetbear at BearRadio.Net
Tue Sep 5 03:59:11 CDT 2006

Including a "radio version" may be a good idea as then the station will not
have to go out of it's way.  I would think the first syllable gets the idea
across.
An actual beep would draw a strong attention to it.  If the song is less of
rocker (and you are able to still edit just the vocal track) you may try
just
fading out the rest of the word.

Since I'm just an internet station, I'd play the original during my more
adult
time slot which is 9pm to 5am (est) and run the edited version the rest of
the day.

--Joe
Bear Radio