[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--09/02/2006

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Sep 2 18:07:08 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
This week we wallowed in excess with our "QueerWaves Salute to Addictions."
If you were one of the party people who tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
around  3pm CST or if you linked up to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead (or if you just  connected to us in an
out-of-consciousness kind of way), here's what you  heard:

LEA DELARIA/"Welcome To My Party (from "The Wild Party")/Play It Cool
KEVIN AVIANCE/"Ready Set Go"/Circuit: Music from the Film by Dirk  Shafer
SCISSOR SISTERS/"Comfortably Numb (Fatboy Extend Mix)"/CD single
k.d.lang/"Theme From The Valley Of The Dolls (Junior Vasquez  7"  Mix)"/CD
Maxi-Single
LAURA NYRO/"Sweet Blindness"/Time and Love: The Essential Masters
HOLLY COLE/"Sweet Blindness"/Time and Love: The Music of Laura Nyro
ANDY BEY/"Lush Life"/American Song
JOHNNIE RAY/"Lotus Blossom"/High Drama: The Real Johnnie Ray
BAMBI LAKE/"Marahuana"/My Glamourous Life as a Broadway Hostess
TOM YORE/"Drugs Away"/Museum
WAYNE COUNTY AND THE ELECTRIC CHAIRS/"I Had Too Much To Dream Last
Night"/Rock'n'Roll Cleopatra
RUFUS WAINWRIGHT/"Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk"/Poses

Whew..after all this, I need a nap..
Love from Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: