[OutVoice] Oh, like Bryan said..

cagetaylor at aol.com cagetaylor at aol.com
Fri Sep 1 14:13:38 CDT 2006

  To get the bleep, it doesn't even have to contain any specific obscenity..
 Now that I'm on at 3pm, I sometimes feel so paranoid I've lowered the volume on one song (that was already a "radio mix") when the lyric said "make me hard" and "giving head" in WALK ON THE WILD SIDE. Heck, once someone raised his eyebrow when he heard I play Pussy Tourette's "If I Can't Sell It..."
 Deep Breath..two more years..
 Love, Taylor

  "QueerWaves"
 Taylor Cage, host and producer
 Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm Central Time
 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
 Studio line: 1-888-917-KOOP
 Links to live webstream,playlists, and more
 @ http://www.koop.org
 http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

 Please send promotional material for "QueerWaves"
 to the following address:
 Taylor Cage
 2819 Foster Lane, F122
 Austin TX 78757