[OutVoice] LGBT Artists on RGIN's New Music Playoffs

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 11:06:45 CDT 2006

For those of you that missed The Duke's New Music Playoffs internet radio show on RGIN http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx 10 AM-Noon EST the results are in and it's time to cast your votes for this weeks polls. You can listen to the replay Thursday 1 PM EST.
  You can cast your votes at The Duke's New Music Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php
Polls will be open all week.

This week the LGBT artist matchups are

  Match Up #1
OK Go: Here It Comes Again (0-1)
Ember Swift: Some Fine Day (0-1)
Jet: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is (0-1)

  Match Up #2
Matt Katz: Out Of The Sky (1-1)
soce, the elemental wizard [featuring DJ Pain]: Not Ready (2-1)
James Blunt: Goodbye My Lover (2-1)

  Match Up #3
Red Hot Chili Peppers: Tell Me Baby (3-1)
Darren: You & I (3-1)
Landon Pigg: Can't Let Go (3-1)

  Match Up #4
Susan Souza: Held Her (1-0)
Mary J. Blige: Take Me As I Am (1-0)

Championship Match Up
Atomic Swindlers: Float (My Electric Stargirl) (3-0)
Josh Zuckerman: Out From Under (7-0) Reigning Champion

So go vote today and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there vote for some of the other new music.
  If any LGBT artists would like to submit a song for the playoffs contact me.

                                Bill

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group