[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--10/21

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 08:57:02 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, this week we kinda split the focus for the holiday and to celebrate
some of the fine folks who'll be gracing Austin stages this week. Here's what
you'd have heard if you tuned in to "QueerWaves" at 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX or at
 _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  Saturday at 3pm CDT for  your
weekly fix..

ANGELA LANSBURY and LEN CARIOU/"A Little Priest"/Sweeney Todd: The Demon
Barber of Fleet Street
MORGAN/"Nice Day (For A Murder)"/Next Wave (Norine Braun's great anthology
of indie artists..)
THE TIGER LILLIES and KRONOS QUARTET/"ABC"/The Gorey End
RICHARDHEFNER/"Abduction"/CD single
WILL GREGA and RANDY JONES/"Flying Saucer"/Imagining Mandolins
ELTON JOHN/"I've Seen The Saucers"/Caribou

(My, my..look who's in town..)
PET SHOP BOYS/"Positive Role Model"/Disco 3
PET SHOP BOYS/"I'm With Stupid"/Fundamental
PET SHOP BOYS and ELTON JOHN/"In Private"/Fundamentalism
(For the RS..)
JACQUI NAYLOR/"Miss You"/Shelter
SANDRA BERNHARD/"Sympathy For The Devil"/Excuses for Bad Behavior, Part  1
(And Friday at Momo's.)
JULIE LOYD/"The Waiting Room"/All That You Ask For

NEXT WEEK: Still more spooky..
And then NEWVEMBER..
Love from Taylor in Austin

"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: