[OutVoice] Sing Out for AIDS

April Wardlow aidspartnership at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 13:57:57 CDT 2006

*Sing Out for **AIDS*

*Friday December 1st 2006** **7:30pm**, at the Palladium in **St. Petersburg
**, **FL*

*Sing Out for **AIDS* to be held on World AIDS Day is the annual fundraiser
for AIDS Partnership, Inc. Proceeds from this event will go to *"**Mission*
*Against Transmission** "*. This program is designed to change at risk
behavior in youth and older adults as well as including *"Prevention for
Positives".*
Performances by National touring artist *BETTY (Theme song for "The L Word")
Melissa Crispo, Linda Nunez, **Mele**, Red Boy, Craymo, Lorna Bracewell,
Jeremy Gloff, Laurie Michaels, Providence and New Tribe!*
**
*Our Special Guest Emcees are Denise and Donna From the Lesbian Lounge *
*On Gay Internet Radio Live, G.I.R.L.*

*World **AIDS** Day is not just about raising money, but also about raising
awareness, education, and fighting prejudice. World **AIDS** Day is also
important in reminding people that HIV has not gone away, and there are many
things still to be done. *

*We are all living with **AIDS**.*

Space in "Sing Out for AIDS" Program Book is available for event Sponsors
and Advertisers. One thousand Program Books will be printed and distributed
at "Sing Out for AIDS".   If you or anyone you know might be interested in
more information about this event and or our organization, please contact
our Executive Director, April Wardlow at 727-541-6638 or 727-433-3867, email
AIDSPartnership at gmail.com   Check out our website  www.AIDSPartnershipinc.org
<http://www.aidspartnershipinc.org/>

Please check out our new myspace page http://www.myspace.com/aidspartnershipinc

When you check us out on myspace, you can also check out the performers by
clicking on each individual one in "my friends".

--
Your Friend in the Fight Against AIDS!

April Wardlow
Executive Director, AIDS Partnership Inc.
Good Samaritan Community Center
6085 Park Blvd.
Pinellas Park, FL 33781
(727) 541-6638