[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--09/07

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Oct 8 08:44:39 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, my pal Dennis of "Adventures in Sound" helped me close out this  year's
Fall Membership Drive shows with a "QueerWaves" that kinda went all over  the
place. What the heck--I think a good time was had, and here's what you'd
have heard between the pitches for money if you'd tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin
around 3pm this Saturday or if you'd linked up to our webcast at
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)  instead..

(One of the focuses--foci?--of this week's show was to mention the  musicians
who are coming to town..these guys should be here this fall..)
PET SHOP BOYS/"The Sodom And Gomorrah Show"/Fundamental
(Songs I thought Dennis would like..)
BIRD E. BATH & RODNEY DANGERFIELD/"Florence Of Arabia"/Queer Noises:
1961-1978
PUSSY TOURETTE/"If I Can't Sell It.."/Pussy Tourette in Hi-Fi
TEDDY&DARREL/"Strangers In The Night"/Queer to the Core!
THE KINSEY SICKS/"I Wanna Be A Republican"/I Wanna Be a Republican
(Someone who rocked Austin this summer..)
PEACHES/"You Love It"/Impeach My Bush
(A couple of acts who are coming to Austin..)
THE HIDDEN CAMERAS/"Awoo"/Awoo (Coming to Emo's November 22nd)
JULIE LOYD/"The Waiting Room"/All That You Ask For (Coming to Momo's  October
27th)
(And for all of us who have birthdays on October 3rd..here's Jake  Shears..)
SCISSOR SISTERS/"I Don't Feel Like Dancin' "/Ta-Dah

NEXT WEEK: Something Very Special..
THE REST OF OCTOBER: Spooky..very spooky..
And then..NEWVEMBER! A month of new, new to me, and barely played releases.
Musicians, send them in--listeners, let me know who you like..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: