[OutVoice] This week on "QueerWaves"

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat Oct 7 07:31:45 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
This week is our last show for the fall membership drive, and Dennis from
"Adventures In Sound" will join us for a look at some of the acts who've been
thru Austin lately (or are planning to come thru)..and of course a
self-indulgent look at folks who shared a special day with me and my twin  sister..
So join us, will you please, at 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX around 3pm CDT this
Saturday, or link to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org)
in you're not lucky enough to  live in Austin. Hey, and give our toll line a
call to show your support for  community radio and queer music--or the
terrorists will win. Or join online, and  tell them "QueerWaves" sent ya.
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: