[OutVoice] do as i say not as i do

Davieclem1 at aol.com Davieclem1 at aol.com
Thu Oct 5 12:35:45 CDT 2006

Rob Bailey and I have been busy scoring our first film; more on that later.

I wanted to play in this benefit (with David Cale, Erin and Her Cello ...)
because I love Witness Relocation and their throb-inspring founder: Daniel
Safer.  Unfortunately, I have to be in Chicago with my Grandma on October 8th so I
can only encourage you not to miss this :
WITNESS RELOCATION BENEFIT!!!!

THIS SUNDAY OCTOBER 8TH, 7PM TO 8.30 PM AT MO PITKINS!!!!

David Cale!

Heather Christian!

Aaron Landesman!

Erin & Her Cello!

Laura Berlin Stinger!

Sean Donovan!

A Raffle!

and more!!!

To raise funds and awareness and have a party in honor of our upcoming
production, DANCING VS. THE RAT EXPERIMENT, which will play at La MaMa Oct 26-Nov
12, WR is having a benefit party at:

MO PITKINS House of Satisfaction

34 Avenue A (at 3rd street)

No cover charge - we hope for your goodwill to support our cause. Come for
the party and performances and donate what you can!!

http://www.mopitkins.com/home.html

http://www.thinaar.com

http://www.witnessrelocation.org

http://www.heatherchristian.com/

http://erinandhercello.com

davidclement.com

robbailey.biz

dan safer

artistic director, WR

www.witnessrelocation.org

check out our show "dancing vs the rat experiment" at LaMama, 3 week run
starting October 26th!!!