[OutVoice] Lotta rubberleggin' goin' on...

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 4 00:11:22 CDT 2006

Hello favored rubberpeople,

Well my head is spinning (it'll bounce back). There are crazy many things
going on over the next coupla months. This week we're playing at Teabag's
brand-new EAST SIDE SHOW tomorrow (Thursday), then driving back up to the
Catskills to play on Kathy Rieser's fab "Out Loud & Queer" radio program on
WJFF this Friday. ***You can listen to us LIVE ON THE WEB, see the link
below!*** After that we'll be getting ready for a sizzling Alt.tronic set at
Arlene's Grocery on October 26th. And there's more! But first, the details
of these dates:

1. TEABAG East Side Show, at Je'Bon Lounge
Thursday, Oct. 5th 2006, 8-10 PM
15 St. Marks Place (btwn. 2nd & 3rd Ave.), New York, NY 10009
Cost: $8 + one drink
http://www.teabagnyc.com/eastsideshow/

2. Out Loud 'n Queer
Friday, Oct. 6th 2006, 10-11 PM
Radio Catskill WJFF 90.5 fm
Hosted by Kathy Rieser
Streaming live at http://www.wjffradio.org/webstream/wjff.m3u

3. Arlene's Grocery
Thursday, Oct. 26th 2006, 11:45 PM (midnight)
95 Stanton St., New York, NY 10002
Cost: $8
www.arlenesgrocery.net

MORE MORE MORE!!

We're gonna be shooting footage for the upcoming "Timinator" video, the
weekend of 10/21, so you'll have to come help us celebrate at Arlene's!

4. The R.U.B., live at Penang Lounge
Tuesday, November 14th 2006, 8 PM - Midnight
240 Columbus Ave (corner 71st street)
close to 1,2,3,C subway train stops at west 72nd St.
212-769-3988
No cover!

Ant and I guesting with Robert Urban and Steven Sullivan as members of the
Rubber Urban Band (there's The R.U.B...), doing a fun night of cover tunes
and choice originals on the Upper West Side.

5. The Living Room Lounge
Saturday, Dec. 2nd 2006, 8 PM
245 23rd St. btwn. 5th & 6th Ave., Brooklyn, NY 11215
Park Slope near Greenwood Cemetary. Take the R train to 25th Street.

This Park Slope show has been postponed to December 2nd, but we are still
being joined by our great new friends, the awesome R&B funksters COLD FLAVOR
REPAIR, for a great dancegasmic double-bill and 2+ decades of great dance
party music -- bring yer booty.

Stay tuned for further details, or check the Rubberlegs web site. Hope to
see you soon!

Gordon Peg R.

Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http://www.rubberlegs.com
 <http://www.rubberlegs.com/> http:// <http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs>
myspace.com/rubberlegs