[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--09/30

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 17:16:42 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, as usual, the phone lines for the first week of Membership Drive were
pretty quiet during "QueerWaves." Yeah, it's kinda nerve-wracking, but folks
usually come thru on the third and final weekend. I hope this time they notice
 the Membership Drive is only TWO weeks, so there's only a SECOND and final
weekend..
Anyway, this week we were joined by "Soul Sauce's" Little Danny for a
special Dance Edition of "QueerWaves"..
And here's what you'd have heard between pledge pitches around 3pm
yesterday, if you tuned into 91.7fm KOOP or if you had your browser linked to
_http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org) ..

PEACHES AND HERB/"Shake Your Groove Thang"/The Adventures of Priscilla,
Queen of the Desert: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
SWEET/"The Ballroom Blitz"/The Best of Sweet
THE WHO/"Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)"/Two Rooms: Celebrating  the
Songs of Elton John and Bernie Taupin
THE 6TH (with BOB MOULD)/"He Didn't"/Hyacinths and Thistles
MICHAEL CALLEN (with TOM ROBINSON)/"Two Men Dance The Tango"/Legacy
k.d.lang and the reclines/"Turn Me Round"/Angel with a Lariat
THE B-52's/"Dance This Mess Around"/Nude on the Moon: The B-52's  Anthology
LITTLE NELL/"Do The Swim"/Songs from the Vaults: A Collection of Rocky
Horror Rarities
JOE JACKSON/"Beat Crazy"/Steppin' Out: The Very Best of Joe Jackson
DIAMANDA GALAS/"Dancing In The Dark"/Clive Barker's Lord of Illusions: The
Soundtrack of the United Artists film

NEXT WEEK: The second and final show of this fall's membership drive, as
"Adventures in Sound" Dennis joins me for a listen to queer musicians who've
come thru Austin recently (or are planning to..)
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please send  promotional material to: