[OutVoice] Mountman's Musical Montage for Oct 1st

mountman at rainbowworldradio.com mountman at rainbowworldradio.com
Sun Oct 1 09:53:50 CDT 2006

 Hi Guys,
    Here is my playlist for the first week of Oct. 2006. Be sure to stop by and give a listen. Tell all your fans, family and friends.
Just go to Rainbow World Radio and Click on the link to Mountman's Musical Montage.
    If you have any requests, comments, complaints just email me... The Artists you request has to be a member of the StoneWall Society Free GLBT Promotion, OutVoice or in my personal collection... If you are an Artist and would like to be included in our line-up just go to the links above to find out how.
Liquid Pie - Diggin' In

Steven Gellman - Love Loss Longing

Green - Multiheaded Heart

Charles Green - Oxygen & Love

Laura Wolfe - Siren

Brian Kent - I'm Not Crazy

Randi Driscoll - The Play

Georgie Jessup - Woman In A Man's Suit

Project Vector - Reality Show

The Kinsey Sicks - Dragapella

Ani Di Franco - Educated Guess

Mark Weigle - Soulsex Wrestling the Angel

Drew Paralic - Too Little, Too Late

Tret Fure - My Shoes

Kevin Hannan - Bridge to Atlantis

Jacqui Naylor - Shelter

Andy Northrup - Cardboard Logic

Cris Williamson - Real Deal

The iambic dream project - Identity Crisis