[OutVoice] Vote for Rubberlegs in our first Championship Matchup!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 29 07:58:18 CST 2006

"The Timinator" has made it into his first championship matchup on The
Duke's New Music Playoffs! This week it's a tough competition against a band
we really like, Atomic Swindlers, so please stop by and give us another
vote. Help ensure that we make it to the next playoff on Sunday, December
3rd, so more people can hear Rubberlegs for the first time! Polls are open
all week:

    http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

The entire show will be replayed this Thursday at 1 PM EST on RGIN at
http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx

Thanks for all your support!
Gordon

Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
http://www.rubberlegs.com
http://myspace.com/rubberlegs