[OutVoice] keyth lawrence: news

Keyth Lawrence kl at keythlawrence.com
Mon Nov 27 18:41:19 CST 2006

keyth lawrence

live in nyc
saturday, december 9
10:00 pm
metropolitan room @ gotham
34 w. 22nd st. (b/t 5th & 6th) - nyc
212.206.0440
reservations suggested
www.metropolitanroom.com

Nearly a decade ago, when only in his late teens, Keyth Lawrence brought his original material to NYC stages and begun sharing his stories from behind the piano.  Keyth returns to the stage this Fall with a show that is illustrative of these original performances.  Featuring brand new material that was composed during hunting season on a dairy farm in Upstate, NY, this evening will be a launching pad and will precede the I Said! Records release of his new single, "Mint".  "I have never consciously chosen solitude as a means of writing," says Keyth, "but being in a barn in the middle of the woods while gunshots rang out forced me to quickly access these songs.  It was my only way of seeking comfort."

new single to be released
i said! records will be releasing keyth's brand new single (along with music video) in the new year.
stay tuned for song title, lyrics, recipes, and more!

you like music?
www.noisehead.com

fun fact
queen bees only sting other queen bees.