[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" playlist--11/25

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Nov 26 07:59:58 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
As the "QueerWaves Newvember" comes to a close, we focus on the
gentlemen..and we realize that we have enough new music for a couple more shows.  Well,
that'll be for January..

Here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX  around
3pm Saturday or if you linked to our webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

PHIDEAUX/"Wake Up"/The Great Leap
LOGAN LYNN/"Intro/Here We Go Again"/Logan Lynn
NEIL COHEN/"Day Off (Remix)"/Day Off
MAX CHRISTOPHER/"Stupid, Happy Song"/Fresh Chrome
GREGORY DOUGLASS/"Sentimental Fury"/Up & Away
JAY SPEARS/"Playin' On My Team/Smak Dem Christians Down"/Playin' on My  Team
KRIS LANDHERR/"Fat Chicks Snore"/Will Rassel for Food
THE DIVYS/"Shine"/This is What You Get
DAVID BROWN/"Watercolor Heart"/Live Shows
TOMMY JOHNS/"Introduction/Lucky"/Heading Into Tomorrow
FREDDY FREEMAN/"A Case Of You"/Break the Silence
TONY BARRE/"De-Briefing"/Barre Maneuvers

NEXT WEEK: Our annual salute to John Lennon, with lots of Beatles covers by
queer musicians..
THE REST OF DECEMBER: Holiday music..donning our gay apparel..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: