[OutVoice] On The Air and Web, Friday, Nov. 24th

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 22:34:20 CST 2006

The Quest of Life is about inspiration, inspirational people, spirituality and music in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community

  Steve flies solo, Harry is on vacation.

  It has been a busy music week in our area with performances and new CDs coming into the library.  So........

  New Album Triple Cuts (3 in a row from a new album)  will feature music from:

  Nervous But Excited   www.nervousbutexcited.com

  Adrianne   www.adrimusic.com

  and

  Melissa Ferrick www.melissaferrick.com