[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 11-20-06

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 21:08:57 CST 2006

RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here
http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
>From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player,
Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you
can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 11-20-06 8-10 PM
EST

Rachael Sage - Featherwoman
Sue Jeffers - Tiltawhirl
Emily Nyman - Shouting Out A Whisper
Betty - Wishing Well
Providence - Ultimatum
Christain Andreason - Born To Fly
Craymo - Static Surfer
Aiden James - Sweet November
Brady Earnhart - Honey Don't Think Your Mama Don't Know
Phil Dutra - Let Me Be Your Superman
Robert German - Open Wide
Gregory Douglas - Into The Sunset
Shawn Thomas - Kickin" Back
David Dub - I Hate Myself For Loving You
Calling Long Distance #39 Live From Soho London !!
Bimbo Boy - Drama Queen
Straight Up Queer - Woof
Delphinium Blue - God Damn You're Beautiful
Dirty Sanchez - Really Rich Italian Satanists
Blowoff - Life With A View
Dangerous Muse - Give Me Danger
Keyth Lawrence - Mint
Oestrogenix - New Directions

If you would like to purchase CDs from the artists I play check out
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/index7.html

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on
RGIN.

Be sure to vote for the LGBT artists in The New Music Playoffs heard here on
RGIN Sundays 10AM - Noon EST. cast your votes at The Duke's New Music
Playoffs http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php
Polls will be open all week.
The New Music Playoffs can also be heard on BNCI-FM http://bcnifm.com/
So this is added exposure for the artists involved.

This week the LGBT artists matchups are

Match Up #1
Cheryl Hill: Seeing Red (0-1)
Diddy: Come To me [featuring Nicole Scherzinger] (0-1)
O.A.R.: Heard The World (0-1)

Match Up #2
Shawn Thomas: Kickin' Back (0-0)
Gregory Douglass: Into The Sunset (0-0)

Match Up #3
Disturbed: Land Of Confusion (2-0)
Rubberlegs: The Timinator (2-0)

So go vote and show some support for the LGBT artists and while you're there
vote for some of the other new music.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html