[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" Playlist--11/18

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 09:36:25 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Oh, still more "Newvember," with some great new, new to me, and barely
played musicians on this week's edition of "QueerWaves.."
And here's what you'd have heard if you tuned in 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
around 3pm this Saturday, or if you linked to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

ARMSTRONG JR/"Never Ending Discotheque/Major Tom"/Come Show Your Face
BLOWOFF/"Overload"/Blowoff
AMY CLARKE/"Wolf"/After the Fall EP
TRET FURE/"Hawk And The Dove"/Peace from the Porch, Vol 2
DORIA ROBERTS/"Perfect"/Woman Dangerous
XIU XIU/"Boy Soprano"/Air Force
FINAL FANTASY/"The Arctic Circle"/He Poos Clouds
THE HIDDEN CAMERAS/"Heji"/Awoo
VENUS DEMARS/"Take My Shoulder"/Trashed and Broken Hearted
SEAN WIGGINS/"If You Had A Heart"/Everyday Life
TRIPLE CREME/"Team Queen"/This Might Hurt
RIPLEY CAINE/"The Box"/The Logic of Love
SCISSOR SISTERS/"Might Tell You Tonight"/Ta-Dah

Next Week: Good Grief, Still More Newvember
The Week After: Our Annual Salute to John Lennon and Queer Beatles  Covers..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: