[OutVoice] Holiday Music? I can use it for my Queer Xmas Shows...

KeysCohen at aol.com KeysCohen at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 19:14:32 CST 2006

indeed gentlemen...

There's always the fabulous collection from richard foltz - a songwriter's
christmas

and "home for the holidays" from steve cohen :)   -   (who i hear is about to
release his third full length CD for 2006 under the name elton costello)

cheers...

steve cohen
eltoncostello.com
myspace.com/eltoncostello