[OutVoice] Holiday Music? I can use it for my Queer Xmas Shows...

Jddoyle1 at aol.com Jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Nov 18 12:22:44 CST 2006

Hi, Y'all,
   It's about time for my annual Queer Xmas Music special, and I'm planning
two shows again this year, so I can use your music. Please write first, as my
collection's fairly advanced and I may just have it.....either discs or mp3s
are great. Thanks!

JD Doyle
4643 Wild Indigo #402
Houston, TX 77027

my "Queer Music Heritage" radio show site:
http://www.queermusicheritage.com
my Outradio site:
http://www.outradio.com
and co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 150 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
and all past Audiofile segments are archived
at http://www.queermusicheritage.com/af.html
Also co-host of Queer Voices on KPFT, every
Monday night from 7-9pm, www.kpft.org
and at MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/jddoyle