[OutVoice] Robert Urban poetry @ Telephone Bar reading NYC 11/120

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 14:39:18 CST 2006

 We Three Productions Present Biweekly Readings of
 Poetry and Prose in
 The Library Lounge at The Telephone Bar
 149 2nd Avenue @ 9th Street
 www.telebar.com or telreadings at gmail.com
 Subway: 6 Train to Astor Place, F Train to 2nd Ave., L Train to 3rd Ave.
 FREE

 Monday, November 20th at 8 P.M.

 Lauri Aloi
 Lauri Aloi began her career as a freelance journalist. She's had work
published in Detour magazine, and various daily and alternative weekly newspapers.
She has a novel in progress called GOOD INTENTIONS and pays her rent by working
as an executive producer at Hungry Man, a New York-based commercial
production company.

 Robert Urban
Robert Urban is owner/operator of Manhattan-based URBAN PRODUCTIONS Recording
Studio.  He has composed music scores for numerous professional dance,
theater and film productions.  Robert is the recipient of the 2003 PRIDE IN THE ARTS
Literary Award for his poem "Fable"; and again in 2005 for his poem "Who We
Are".

Lisa Grunberger
 Lisa Grunberger's poems have appeared in a variety of journals from Mudfish
to The Paterson Literary Review, poetz.com, and New Millennium Writings.   She
teaches writing at John Jay College of Criminal Justice and she teaches
courses in Design and Management at Parsons the New School of Design.  She divides
her time between waiting for the #2express downtown and hanging out on 93rd
and Riverside at the Joan of Arc statue right outside her door.

 GREG SANDERS Greg Sanders' short stories have appeared in a number of
magazines, including Mississippi Review, LIT, and Pindeldyboz. His story, "PS2 Mouse
Adapter," is forthcoming in Opium Magazine Print issue #4, due out in
February. Greg has an MFA from the New School and has begun work on a novel.

 This is the last reading for 2006 of our series. We will be back in January
2007 and will send details soon.
 Thanks for attending and Happy New Year.