[OutVoice] Vote for Rubberlegs, on the Duke's New Music Playoffs

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Wed Nov 15 10:29:45 CST 2006

"The Timinator" won last week's playoffs with 81% of the votes, and this
week we're off to a good start in our new matchup against Smash Mouth! So
come on over and give us a vote when you have a minute:

    http://www.musicplayoffs.com/nmpcurrent.php

You can also hear the entire show this being replayed, Thursday (tomorrow)
at 1 PM EST on RGIN at http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx.

Winning this matchup ensures that we make it to the next playoff on Sunday,
November 19th, and more people will get to hear Rubberlegs for the first
time! Polls are open all week.

Muchas rubberthanks!
Gordon

Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
http://www.rubberlegs.com
http://www.myspace.com/rubberlegs