[OutVoice] Terry Christopher's CD Release

Roger J. Kuhn roger at worldofrogerkuhn.com
Tue Nov 14 10:27:59 CST 2006

Greetings – on Wednesday evening I will have the pleasure to sing backup
at the CD release party for Terry Christopher.

Terry Christopher is one of the nicest people that I have met in the gay
music world.  He’s been incredibly supportive of not only my music but
many other out musicians as well.  He's a great friend, great talent and
lots of fun to go to the beach with.  :)

He is being accompanied by the amazing singer/songwriter/guitarist
extraordinaire Morry Campbell.  They sound amazing in rehearsal and I know
that they are gonna rock it hard core on Wed.

If you’re in the NYC area on Wed. this gig is not to be missed.  Deets below.

November, 15 2006 at Center Stage New York
48 West 21st Street - 4th floor (between 5th & 6th Ave.),
Admission $10, includes a copy of the new CD Journey of a Wordsmith

Rock on,

Roger Kuhn
--
let the beauty and the light shine!!