[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" Playlist--11/11

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Nov 12 10:48:05 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
We concentrated on the women in this week's Newvember edition of
"QueerWaves." Remember--let me know who you'd like to hear more of..
Here's who you'd have heard if you tuned in to 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX this
Saturday around 3pm, or if you linked up to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

THE GOSSIP/"Standing In The Way Of Control (Le Tigre Remix)"/ and
BETTY/"Jesus"/The L-Word Soundtrack: Third Season
GARRISON STARR/"Big Enough"/The Sound of You and Me
DANIELLE EGNEW/"One Thousand Eyes"/Songs from "The Red Lodge" EP
CHRIS PUREKA/"Intro/These Pages"/Dryland
KAKI KING/"Jessica"/...Until We Felt Red
PEACHES/"You Love It"/Impeach My Bush
DROPMORE SCARLET/"Pretty Lip"/Dropmore Scarlet
DEB BARBER/"Evil Ways"/The Best of Life
ARTHUR LOVES PLASTIC (featuring LISA MOSCATIELLO)/"Ashtray"/Troubled
RACHAEL SAGE/"Lonely Streets"/The Blistering Sun

NEXT WEEK: Still More Newvember..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: