[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 11-06-06

Bill Northrup billnor at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 21:12:47 CST 2006

RGIN & Pride Showcase can be heard on Loudcity. To listen go here
http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
>From there you will have the option to listen through Windows Media Player,
Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

You can also go to http://www.rgin.com to download the RGIN toolbar so you
can listen while you surf. No spyware or spam included.

Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 11-06-06 8-10 PM
EST

Chris Pureka - These Pages
Catie Curtis - People Look Around
D. C. Anderson - Hard This Goodbye
Rufus Wainwright - He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother
Betty feat, Pam Grier - Some Kind Of Wonderful
Lorna Bracewell - Litany
Christian Andreason - Love Who You Love
Redboy - In Your Head
Nunez - I Walk Alone
bobbyblue - In A Song
Frank Grimaldi - City Walls
Eric Himan - Habit/Curse
Pansy Division - I Know Your Type
Winsome Griffles - Your New Stupid Boyfriend
Calling Long Distance #37 Hello Hanoi !!!!
bell the cat - Untamed Heart
Kinnie Starr feat. Tegan Quin - La Le La La
Sister Funk - On The Out Side
Atomic Swindlers - Lotus Ghost
Pleasant Fiction - Someday
Irrational Fear - Space Between
equatronic - Somewhere
Shimmerplanet - Don't Know Where I'm Going, But I'm Gone
Tony Barre - When The Smoke Clears

If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that
should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

You can listen to the replay of Pride Showcase on Saturdays 3-5 PM EST on
RGIN.

--
Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html