[OutVoice] Special Birthday Show New Music and New Artists

Len len at stonewallsociety.com
Sun Nov 5 11:57:37 CST 2006

Hi All,
    In celebration of StoneWall Society's seventh birthday we have a special show of new music and new artists. You can win some free music too. World-wide listeners can catch the show at www.rainbowworldradio.com. The show Title is New Music And New Artists easily found in the center column under Program Calendar. The show will run through Nov. 18, 2006. This is one of several shows featured for our birthday celebration. Check it out!Full playlist with all links at www.rainbowworldradio.com

Artists Featured
CRAYMO
Deb Barber
Elton Costello
[the] fundamentalists
Andrew Suvalsky
Lipstick Conspiracy
D.C. Anderson
Daphne Rubin Vega
David Brown
Eliane Elias
Joshua Klipp
Ember Swift
Moon Trent
Ochi
Shawn Ryan
Soce The Elemental Wizard
Oestrogenics
Tomas Bell
Tommy Johns
Emily Nyman

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net
Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
Outvoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org

Real GLBT Artists and Art! Shop ArtMall at www.stonewallsociety.net/ArtMall !

Support GLBT Radio! Keep "THIS WAY OUT" on the air. Live online auction to support "THIS WAY OUT"
www.alternabid.com/sites/stonewalled