[OutVoice] "QueerWaves" 11/04--Playlist

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sun Nov 5 06:48:28 CST 2006

Dear Outsters--
Well, of course this edition of "QueerWaves Newvember" took a more  political
slant, with a couple of older pieces leading the way. Don't forget to  let me
know who you want to hear more of, either at
_http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx_ (http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx)  or  _CAGETAYLOR at aol.com_
(mailto:CAGETAYLOR at aol.com) ...
Here's what you heard if you tuned in 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX this Saturday
around 3pm, or if you linked to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

ASSACRE/"Fantastic Illusions Worth Dying For"/Fantastic Illusions Worth
Dying For
THE PRINCE MYSHKINS/"A War Without An End"/Total Myshkin Awareness
JOHN RAYMOND POLLARD/"The Government's Got You 2004"/Body Politic
BRADY EARNHART/"Thank God Virginia"/MP3 single
CATIE CURTIS/"People Look Around"/Long Night Moon
ANI DIFRANCO/"Decree"/Reprieve
HOLCOMBE WALLER/"No Enemy"/Troubled Times
D.C.ANDERSON/"Hello Nancy,  Goodbye Ron"/I am Still
PET SHOP BOYS/"I'm With Stupid"/Fundamental
VONTANNER/"It's Showtime"/Tell the Truth
(the) fundamentalists/"wWjd?!?!"/Exiles from Clubland
JOAN JETT AND THE BLACKHEARTS/"Riddles"/Sinner
JANIS IAN/"The Great Divide"/Folk is the New Black

NEXT WEEK: More New Tunes..
Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio  Phone: 1-888-915-5667(KOOP)
http://www.myspace.com/tayloratx

Please  send promotional material to: