[OutVoice] Outvoice posting: Live music, open mic, performance opportunities in DC

Mara Levi mara_levi at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 08:12:26 CST 2006

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to remind you all that there's lots of great live music
coming to the gay community in DC.

Phase 1, the only local lesbian bar (!), hosts live music every Thursday
night. Most shows are free, and the OpenMic has been steadily growing.
Here's our schedule for the coming month:
Nov 2: Rana, Kristi Martel
Nov 9: OutMusic Open Mic (feature: Jen/ed, guest host: Natalie Illum)
Nov 16: Mara Levi and Edie Carey
Nov 23: Thanksgiving! No show.
Nov 30: Kristin Trio, Amy Henderson, Mandy Shaw

More info (and links to artists' websites) available at
www.maralevi. com/openmic. html <http://www.maralevi .com/openmic. html>
and at www.phase1dc. com <http://www.phase1dc .com> .

Performers, if you're interested in coming to town, please get in touch:
maralevi at gmail. com <mailto:maralevi at gmail. com> . I'm doing the booking
for Phase 1, and would love to help put together a show.

Hope to see you all sometime soon,
Mara