[OutVoice] November 2006 featured player NEDRA JOHNSON - Gay Guitarists Worldwide

THEMUSENYC at aol.com THEMUSENYC at aol.com
Wed Nov 1 07:20:34 CST 2006

Hey gang -

meet NYC-based singer-songwriter guitarist/bassist NEDRA JOHNSON - Gay
Guitarists Worldwide's featured player for November 2006!

Nedra's songs testify to her experience as a black, openly lesbian woman
writing about love, spirituality, community and politics. She has performed
internationally at jazz, blues, pride and women's festivals. Her current CD is
entitled simply "Nedra". Nedra's many influences include Sly the Family Stone,
Culture Club, Larry Graham, Taj Mahal and Phoebe Snow.

Nedra recently toured New Zealand/New Caledonia and will be appearing live on
The Olivia Cruise sailing throughout the Hawaiian Islands November 8-18

See photos of Nedra and read our GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE Interview with
NEDRA at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

See our Yahoo Homepage featuring NEDRA at:

luv -

Robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com
www.myspace.com/roberturban
2006 Outmusician of the Year

Crank it up - out time has come! GAY GUITARISTS is the worldwide internet
group for gay-lesbian-bi-transgender electric acoustic guitarists, bassists and
players of all akin stringed instruments. GLBT-friendly musicians fans also
welcome.
Not limited to guitarists! - All kinds levels of players, from students to
pros, are welcome. Find Musicians, gigs, jams, tour accomodations, private
instruction, recording performance tips. Make new musical friends. Share discuss
guitar techniques, amps, effects, guitar models, etc. Post pics share photos of
yer fav instruments players. Post pics of yerself! Check out all the cool
guitar music related info in our LINKS, FILES PHOTOS sections. Homepage photo
rotates as we feature a different GLBT player each month.