[OutVoice] HoustonBernard's ~June LUV LIST~ NEWmyspace Profile, ALBANY-NY, NYC, I_Tunes

houstonbernard at yahoo.com houstonbernard at yahoo.com
Tue May 30 11:46:15 CDT 2006

iTS HoustonBernard ~ ElectroRock Performer and DJ from NYC.

Its been almost a month since u last heard from me. I miss u too...
	Im back from my TEXAS BAREBACK TOUR and California as well.

	HAPPY PRIDE - June is a big pride month for a lot of us. Be proud of who u are, no matter who u love or have sex with...confidence in your sexuality is important for our identity isnt it? U sexXxy thang !

 Lots has been happening. As some of you know I was deleted from myspace and was given no reason, so no need to ask.

	ITs owned by FOX need I say more so add my ...

		NEW MYSPACE profile
		www.myspace.com/houstonbernardlover

			You can add my songs to your page now.

   I have been working on my new album for a while, almost done. I keep getting shows and stuff and this WHORE is always eager to Kum and party with you...xo

	I Tunes link to my Album

	HoustonBernard: Whores Have More Fun
	http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=75422773

	NO I-tunes??
	its okay go here:
                                www.cdbaby.com/cd/houstonbernard

NEWEST VIDEO :
 'SAY GOODBYE feat. Raistalla ( Kaz Gamble Remix)'
www.opencammovie.com/saygoodbye

	Directed by Robert Gaston from Lil coals Big Pictures.

( If U need a copy for a VIDEO show or Club - just ask )

   My website will be updated in the next month, I know I have been saying that for a very long time, but my friend Lee, has been hooking it up, so thanx Lee from McAllen Texas !!

 	Daisy Spurs Rock !!  check 'em,
	my other group..See Attached picture. from CBGB's NYC

	www.myspace.com/Daisyspurs

		RAISTALLA's Album is available
		www.Raistalla.com
		www.myspace.com/raistallamusic
		( ElectroSoulFunk ) produced by Kaz Gamble of the Cooler Kids, Boygirl, Bad Ronald 						       					and of course HoustonBernard.

			xOx
			HB

CONTENTS

1.    Next Show dates  { mark ur calendar }

2.    Most Recent Press for HB

3.     'WhoresHaveMoreFun'--- T-Shirts

4.     GAY-O-METER 'how gay are u?'

5.     Advocate Magz Top 10 Indie Albums of 2005 ( digital outlet listing )

6.     My CD ‘Whores Have More Fun’ is Available at these stores

7.     Booking HB??

8.     DJ HB Fav 10 Trax for May

9.    SHOUTz

~~ ONE ~~

Show Dates

{ Mark Ur Calendar.....!! }

 *Fri. June 2nd,2006
 Fuzebox
 12 Central Ave,
 Albany, NY 12210,
 www.myspace.com/fuzebox

its JC's birthday ... Come party

*Tuesday June 20th
Happy Valley
23rd st, nyc, NY 10011
Im performing with the Daisy Spurs at Happy Valley

www.happyvalleynyc.com/theclub.html
www.myspace.com/Daisyspurs

~~TWO~~

Article -Corpus Christi, TX
http://blogs.caller.com/amped_up/archives/2006/05/ac_dc_houston_b_1.html

Boston PRESS

Cover of InNewsWeekly
http://www.innewsweekly.com/innews/?class_code=Cu&article_code=1316

Baywindows
http://baywindows.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=008EC9FBCFF24AD18614290016BE1303&nm=Current+Issue&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=D334D72C944344FE9D82CCD4C7C7CA39

Edgeboston.com
http://www.edgeboston.com/index.php?ci=108&ch=nightlife&sc=barsandclubs&sc2=events&id=224092&PHPSESSID=e878f66355a7bd5877b6744439cc615a

~~THREE ~~

 Music / T-Shirts/

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !! the HB Album~
www.cdbaby.com/cd/HoustonBernard

NEW TRACK blowing up in Europe
called 'Special Kick' with Nad Mika from Germany.
its available on Itunes,
www.nadmika.com

===================================

T-Shirts Available  “Whores Have More Fun”

 Made by Will? From Willpowergraphics.com  Amazing artist
.
Limited supply - contact me ASAP

 ~~FOUR~~

GAY-O-METER 'how gay are u?'
http://www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer/gayometer.html

AIM and Yahoo Mssngr~  HoustonBernard

~~~ FIVE ~~~

 Advocate Magz  HB's   TOP 10 Indie Album 2005

WHORES HAVE MORE FUN !!
www.cdbaby.com/cd/houstonbernard

DIGITAL SITES listed below

MusicNet
MSN Music
Apple iTunes
MusicNow
Chondo
PassAlong
Bitmunk
Ruckus
American Idol Underground
MP3tunes
DigitalKiosk
Liquid Digital Media
NextRadio
Tradebit
Rhapsody
PayPlay
NetMusic
AudioLunchbox
BuyMusic
WrapFactory
Emusic
Iriver Media Online
GroupieTunes
Interia
Puretracks
MP3-Extension
MusicIsHere
MOD Systems
Destra
Choice Records
Inprodicon
Sony Connect
Arvato
Daiki (Music Online Corp)
LoudEye
YooPeDoo

~~SIX ~~

 U  c a n   p I c k   u p   m y   C D   I n   t h e s e   c I t I e s

LOS ANGELES
Amoeba in Hollywood

WORCESTER, MA

Jellys CD’s
 Park ave. near Elm Park.

FT. LAUDERDALE..

F e t I s h   F a c t o r y
855 E. Oakland Park Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33334
954-563-5777
fetish-factory.com
Store Hours: Monday - Saturday: 11am-9pm Sunday: 12pm-6pm

Rochester

Outlandish videos and Gifts, leather store too
274 goodman st.
Rochester, NY 14607

~~SEVEN ~~

Booking HB to Perform or DJ ??
Yeah my skills are there..

Booking through DOm DOuglas Entertainment
DomDouglasEnt at yahoo.com

Usually includes, travel and small performance fee.
Fluffers etc...

~~Eight~~~

= DJ HB Favv 10 Trax for May =

1. Fortune Son - Creedence Clearwater
2. Bom Bom Bom - Living Things
3. Munich - Editors
4. Cut Copy - Going nowhere ( Digitalism Remix)
5. Toxic - Local H
6. Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtado
7. Volcano Girls - Veruca Salt
8. We are sleepyheads - Bell and Seb.
9.  Debaser - Pixies
10. Dude, wheres my country - Larry T

~~NINE~~
SHOUTZ

All my friends in Texas, NYC, Boston and California that made things amazing for me, whether u were getting me high, lettnig me crash at ur place or patying with me, I had so much fun, I jizz my drawers everytime I think of it.

I will answer every email u send me...Im not very good at being pretentious, promiscuous Im good.

U are loved no doubt..
.

xOx

HoustonBernard