[OutVoice] Visual AIDS Fundraiser out on Chelsea Piers

Zecca Esquibel zecca at erols.com
Tue May 30 10:00:05 CDT 2006

Hey OutVoices,

John Kelly and I will be performing at the Visual AIDS fundraiser,
hosted by Rosie Perez, out on Chelsea Pier 63 on Monday evening, June
5 (Monday is always the big fundraiser night for artists in Manhattan 'cause all
Broadway shows are closed on Mondays).  Rather than blog on about this
great organization, I'll just give you the url for the invite:

http://www.thebody.com/visualaids/current/lost_found.html

If you're interested in knowing more about Visual AIDS, you can
click back to their homepage.  This is going to be a great way to
start the Pride Celebrations on a hot night out over the Hudson River!

Hope to see you there.

Peace and love,
   Zecca