[OutVoice] NUNEZ Heads to LA Pride!

Foxx, Melissa (orlando) mfoxx at wtks.com
Tue May 23 08:59:24 EDT 2006

Hello Outvoicers! It's Melissa Foxx, in Orlando, FLA!  I manage up-and-coming Rocker Linda NUNEZ! And, we are headed to LA for the Pride Celebration between June 8th and the 11th. NUNEZ will perform on the Main stage around 3pm Saturday, June 10th!

I would love to find the best places to hang out while we are in town! Or, if you know of any venue that might have some stage time available for NUNEZ?? We'd love to put on a few intimate shows while we are around!  I'd love to get her in front of a few different crowds while we're on the opposite coast!

Check out NUNEZ at http://www.myspace.com/nunez ~ Be our Friend!

NUNEZ ~ Rockin' Out, Loud & Proud!

Thanks for the love!

Melissa Foxx