[OutVoice] Friday, May 19th, On The Air

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 21:07:41 EDT 2006

Friday, May 19th, On The Air

  **We return to our Noon - 2pm time slot**

  The Quest Of Life
  A radio show about inspiration, inspirational people, spirituality and music in the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender community.

  The fourth installment of The Ways of the Spirit: A Course in Spirituality for LGBT People, with Patrick Cheng, ordained minister in the Metropolitan Community Church, a theologian, and attorney.  (www.spiritcourse.org)

  And, more music from the list of 2006 Outmusic Awards nominees.

  Play-list posted after the show at: www.soundoutmusiclive.com

  Harry Faddis
Steve Sims
The Quest of Life