[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 5-15-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 21:09:03 CDT 2006

                                                                                          RGIN & Pride Showcase has moved from the Live365 server to a new server Loudcity. To listen you will have to go to http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen thrugh Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 5-15-06 8-10 PM EST

  Christian Andreason - Running Back To You
Paul David - Love, Rain Down
Wayne Latham - Family Affair
Robert Anton - I'm Gonna Make It
Jesse Afriyie - My Brotha
Anthony Antoine - How To Tell If Your Man Is On The Down Low
Bryan (BjustB) Washington - My Boyfriends Always Had Girlriends

  Outmusic Awards -  Outstanding New Recording Male
Skott Freedman - I'll Be Okay
Levi Kreis - I Should Go
Dudley Saunders - The Locust
Jeff Straker - Walk Away
Mark Weigle - Little Boy
Billy Porter - Hell Or High Water

  Outmusic Awards -  Outstanding New Recording Duo Or Group
4 Poofs And A Piano - Hollywood And Broadway
Girlyman - Commander
Rubberlegs - Bound & Gagged (gaga radio edit)
Wishing Chair - One Real Song
Lee Lessack (Duet with Brian Lane Green) - Open Arms

  Virago - Here Be Dragons
Cellardoor - Be A Man
Shitting Glitter - The Curse
Three Dollar Bill - American Dream
Toxic Minds - Can You Hear Me?
Ariel Aparicio W/ The Hired Guns - Punk Rock Girl
Kevin Cahoon and Ghetto Cowboy - Doll
Semi Precious Weapons - Semi Precious Weapons
the Fundamentalists - Dying Day
Eric Morris - Last Ditch Effort

  If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group