[OutVoice] ..opps, and other notes from Austin

CAGETAYLOR at aol.com CAGETAYLOR at aol.com
Sat May 13 19:08:42 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
Let's just say, I shouldn't go by what I listen to while I'm at the Real
Job. Some things may slip past..
Anyway, I survived my first show at 3pm--barely. Here's what you'd have
heard if you had tuned in to "QueerWaves" on 91.7fm KOOP Austin TX at 3pm this
Saturday, or linked to the webcast at _http://www.koop.org_
(http://www.koop.org)  instead..

GNOOLY/"Three #49"/Gnooly's Greatest (?) Hits
THREE DOLLAR BILL/"We Are Not This Commercial"/Parody of Pleasure
THE ARK/"One Of Us Is Gonna Die Young"/State of the Ark
ARTHUR LOVES PLASTIC/"Alone Till The Day I Die"/Pursuit of Happiness
JEN JOHNSON, KIM CHI, and JANE WIEDLIN/"Live Freaky! Die Freaky!"/Live
Freaky!Die Freaky! Soundtrack
TOMMY KEENE/"Lives Become Lies"/Crashing the Ether
THE BUZZCOCKS/"Wish I Never Loved You"/Flat-Pack Philosophy
EX-BOYFRIENDS/"Relationship"/Dear John
ERASURE/"Boy"/Union Street
DROPJOY/"Sugar Rush"/Situational Ethics
JOSH ZUCKERMAN/"Out From Under"/CD single
WAYNE LATHAM/"Keepin' Secrets (House of Egypt Edit)"/Family Affair CD  single
DORIA ROBERTS/"Simple Life"/Woman Dangerous
GARRISON STARR/"Pendulum"/The Sound of You and Me
GNOOLY/"Uncle Jack Needs A New Pair Of Shoes"/Gnooly's Greatest (?)  Hits

NEXT WEEK: Well, since my heart won't be pounding so hard, things should be
a bit more together, and we'll dig into some more new (better auditioned!)
releases..

Love, Taylor
"QueerWaves"--Taylor Cage, host and producer
A showcase for glbt  and just plain queer musicians and their music
On Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm  Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Live Webcasts, Schedules, Playlists and  more
@ _http://www.koop.org_ (http://www.koop.org/)
Studio Phone:  1-888-915-5667(KOOP)