[OutVoice] this week on "QueerWave"..

cagetaylor at aol.com cagetaylor at aol.com
Fri May 12 14:27:32 CDT 2006

Dear Outsters--
To start  out our new 3pm Saturday time, we'll spend a couple of weeks
wallowing in great New and New to Me Releases--the Ark, the Buzzcocks,
Ex-Boyfriends, Arthur Loves Plastic, Three Dollar Bill, Doria Roberts,
Naked Highway, the Nancys, Tommy Keene, Erasure, Robert German, and
Wayne Latham (among others), along with music from "LIVE FREAKY! DIE
FREAKY!" and some songs to celebrate one of the best double acts to hit
the city--the Dicks and Limp Wrist! (Feel lucky, punk? You should!)
So tune into "QueerWaves" on KOOP Austin TX--91.7fm on your radio dial
or http://www.koop.org on your computer--now at 3pm.
Three..it's a magick number...
Love, Taylor

"QueerWaves"
Taylor Cage, host and producer
Saturdays, 3pm to 4pm Central Time
91.7fm KOOP Austin TX
Studio line: 1-888-917-KOOP
Links to live webstream,playlists, and more
@ http://www.koop.org

Please send promotional material for "QueerWaves"
to the following address:
Taylor Cage
2819 Foster Lane, F122
Austin TX 78757