[OutVoice] Wishing Chair at Kennedy Center Weds May 10th

Kiya Heartwood terrakin at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 14:00:55 CDT 2006

Hi All,
Just wanted to let the DC area folks know that we will be performing at the
Kenndy Center tomorrow from 6-7 pm. We'll be singing our Out and anti- Bush
material. it should be very satisfying. We'd love to see you there! More
details on our website.

Cheers,
Kiya and Miriam

The Roots duo Wishing Chair
Kiya Heartwood
Miriam Davidson
www.wishingchair.com

"Create the beauty and quality first, the quantity will follow."
                 Alan Chadwick

" The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic
hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs.
there's also a negative side."
                      Hunter Thompson