[OutVoice] Rubberlegs: movin' on up, to the East Side!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Tue May 9 09:42:21 EDT 2006

Dear Friends,

Fantastical things are happening in Rubberland! First off, we just got
nominated for the 2006 Outmusic Award, "Outstanding New Recording Duo or
Group"! We'll be playing the nominees showcase at Crash Mansion on June
10th. Secondly, we are opening the NYC LGBT Pride Rally at BRYANT PARK, on
June 18th! This happens the day after our road trip to Walton, West
Virginia, to perform at the Stonewall Society's new Pride in the Arts
festival.

Come help us celebrate this Friday -- we're playing a set at the Underscore,
on the Upper East Side. This bar is ultra-cool, with a state-of-the-art
soundsystem, and it's just down the street from Bunny, Baby Kevin and Pete
C.

The Underscore (underneath Bar East)
1733 1st Avenue, btwn. 89th & 90th St.
4/5/6 to 86th St.
(212) 876-0203
http://www.theunderscore.com
Friday, May 12th, 2006
Doors open at 8:00 PM
We'll take the stage at 11pm
$5 cover
Tell them you're there to see Rubberlegs!

Your live-electronics avatars,
Peg, Bun and Ant :: Rubberlegs

Gordon P. Smith
RUBBERLEGS
2006 Outmusic Award nominee for
"Outstanding New Recording Duo or Group"
http://www.rubberlegs.com
http://myspace.com/rubberlegs