[OutVoice] Playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for 5-08-06

Bill Northrup billnor at yahoo.com
Mon May 8 21:07:38 CDT 2006

                                                                                      RGIN & Pride Showcase has moved from the Live365 server to a new server Loudcity. To listen you will have to go to http://loudcity.com/station/528.aspx
  From there you will have the option to listen thrugh Windows Media Player, Winamp, ITunes or Real Player.

  Here is the playlist for Pride Showcase on RGIN for Monday 5-08-06 8-10 PM EST

  Patrick Boothe - Sorry For What I've Done
Rick Berlin - Criminal
Roger Kuhn - Lust From 17
Andy Fraser - Jungle
Casey Stratton - House Of Jupiter
Nekked - The Boxer
Sun - I'm Happy Just To Dance With You
Josh Zuckerman - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
Skott Freedman - Every Little Kiss
Eric Himan - Holding Back The Years
Dave Montana - Gold
Evan Cowden - Smalltown Boy
Brian Kent - The Remedy

  Outstanding New Recording Female
Corday - I Rule The World
Jen Foster - Taking Bob Dylan
Magdalen Hsu-Li - No Ordinary Girl
Lea Delaria - Dancing Barefoot
Candye Kane - White Trash Girl
Nedra Johnson - The World Could Stop Turning
Toshi Reagon - Have You Heard

  Outstanding New Recording Band
bell the cat - Untamed Heart
Nunez - Either Way
SONiA and Disappear Fear - Sexual Telepathy
Triple Creme - Team Queen
Three Dollar Bill - Dominate

  Oestrogenix - Ouch! New Shoes

  If you would like your music added to my playlist or know of any artist that should be added contact me billnor at yahoo.com

          Be Sure And Check Out My Show's Site ! ! !
  http://www.geocities.com/billnor/music/RGIN.html
  Or
  http://www.myspace.com/megaclectic

  GLBT Radio Hosts Yahoo Group